Saturday, June 01, 2013

Sunday Funnies

After church, Johnny tells his parents he has to go and talk to the minister right away. They agree and the pastor greets the family.

"Pastor," Johnny says, "I heard you say today that our bodies came from the dust."

"That's right, Johnny, I did."

"And I heard you say that when we die, our bodies go back to dust."

"Yes, I'm glad you were listening. Why do you ask?"

"Well you better come over to our house right away and look under my bed 'cause there's someone either coming or going!"

7 Comments:

Blogger Granny Annie said...

I shutter to think of the birth and deaths going on under the beds in our home. Guessing this applies to dust bunnies as well?

5:49 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Grat blog, I really enjoyed the information. I'll try to come back often. Be sure to visit cliffmorrow.blogspot.com for more information.
Also: good story Ralph. Someone died under my desk apparently.
Now I must go find out what Search Engine Optimization is to I can help the guy above of me.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hi Ralph ~~ Probably the dust was coming and coming and it just got to be too much for the poor kid. None ever left.
..
Your spammers are bad.
..

9:52 PM  
Blogger possum said...

Too cute... was that my grandson?

11:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute story.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

HAHAHA! too cute! Guess I better go clean under my bed. Wouldn't want anyone coming or going under there!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Ralph! People coming and going all the time around here....dust bunnies galore!! I can't seem to ever catch them all.

I loved the video of you and your granddaughter in the past post!! She sure is growing and I think you need to keep a steady supply of cookies on hand when she visits, otherwise you may spend lots of time in the basement!!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home