Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Funnies

A Christian lady had to do a lot of traveling for her business that involved a lot of flying. But, flying made her nervous so she always took her Bible because reading it helped her relax.

Once she was sitting next to a man who chuckled when she took out her Bible. After a while, he turned to her and asked, "You don't really believe all that stuff do you?"

The lady replied, "Of course I do. It’s the Bible."

"Well what about that guy that was swallowed by that whale?" said the man.

She replied "Oh, Jonah. Yes I believe that, it is in the Bible."

The man continued, "Well, how do you suppose he survived all that time inside the whale?"

The lady thought for a moment then said, "I don't really know but when I get to heaven I’ll ask him."

"What if he isn't in heaven?" the man asked sarcastically.

"Then you can ask him." replied the lady.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hahahaha!! She told him!!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Shady Gardener said...

Great reply. I should be so "quick!" ;-)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

LOL!Love it Ralph. I have to remember this one so I can use it someday.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Lanny said...

Had a great time catching up on all that I have missed lately. You are always good for a solid sinus clearing snort! But I should be more careful when reading several in a row, I do believe I may have done permanant damage, especially over the forest fire in the apartment building and the resultant story of the microwave!

By the way, the type of gradmamma I would be getting would frown greatly on all that tom foolery golf and bowling you two do! "Chasing that little white ball around for acres and acres, why I never heard of such foolishness!" You might find your toast unbuttered in the morning. Better look for a outa work teen for you two.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home