Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sunday Funnies

A young man and a priest are playing golf together. At a short par-3 the priest asks, "What are you going to use on this hole, my son?"

The young man says, "An 8-iron, father. How about you?" The priest says, "I'm going to hit a soft seven and pray."

The young man hits his 8-iron and puts the ball on the green. The priest tops his 7-iron and dribbles the ball out a few yards.

The young man says, "I don't know about you, father, but in my church, when we pray, we keep our head down."

4 Comments:

Blogger Granny Annie said...

If I understood golf would I understand this joke? I am sure it is hilarious.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I agree with Granny Annie. Sorry Ralph, but I don't get it either.

So...BOOOOOOO!!!

Blogger blues, I can certainly relate to. For me, I have nothing blog worthy I guess. My life is fairly boring and the same daily...pretty much anyway. Maybe I'm just tired of looking at this screen so much. Whatever it is, I am terribly guilty of blogger neglect.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

That's a good one Ralph.

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Lanny said...

Far more polite to give advice on praying than someone's golf swing eh?

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home