Monday, March 14, 2011

Like Mother, Like Daughter

More than once when our daughter, Tiffany Lynn, was young Char and I stood at the door to her bedroom and laughed. Tiffany had a habit of sleeping with her legs in a figure four position with her hands up by her head. We didn’t have much money back then so we found entertainment wherever we could, including watching our daughter sleep.

Recently our Granddaughter Taylor Lynn was born. Now maybe it’s just me but I think she is taking after her mother.

8 Comments:

Blogger Live Well, Laugh Often and Love Much said...

Something tells me that I have seen this once or twice before.

I have a funny feeling this might go back allot futher in the Campbell style of sleeping then you think.

Very cute post.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

She's such a beautiful baby! Yes, she does seem to be taking after her mother. :0)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

She is just darling and yes it does look like she is taking after her mommy. Congratulations on a sweet little granddaughter.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hi Ralph ~~ Of course she looks like her mother. All granddaughters do when the mom is your daughter. And she is precious. I'm glad you could fly up.

I'm glad too taht you birdied that hole, for both your sakes. :)
I played in a church 'youth' tournament Monday. It finished off my left leg around and below the knee. I haven't knelt down to read the grass, ever. But since I broke my kneecap neither of my knees will take kneeling period.
..

8:53 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Looks like she does take after her Mom! She sure is cute!!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

AHHh, the stuff the 'Good Life' is made of for sure.
Great post my friend.

2:57 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Ralph ~ Maybe it's just me... but I think you are right! ~ j///b

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT A DARLING BABY AND A CUTE SLEEP POSITION!!--CONGRATULATIONS!! ROBBIE

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home