Saturday, September 06, 2008

Sunday Funnies

A man was driving to work when a truck ran a stop sign, hit his car broadside, and knocked him out cold.

Passersby pulled him from the wreck and revived him. But, he began a terrific struggle and had to be tranquilized by the medics.

Later, when he was calm, they asked him why he struggled so much. He replied, "I remember the impact, then nothing. I woke up on a concrete slab in front of the huge flashing 'Shell' sign but. . . .somebody was standing in front of me blocking out the "S"!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lanny said...

It is even better if you don't first read that the title of the is "Sunday Funnies". Very good! Very funny indeed!

11:18 PM  
Blogger bobbie said...

Really funny one, Ralph! A fun thing to start my day. Thanks.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Yep, never heard that one before Ralph. See you next Sunday. :)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

Hi Ralph! I think I would have been freaking out too.

This is a good one. Lisa

10:24 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hey Ralph, that one is funnier than H**l!
..

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home