Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Clarifying

I take pride in my hair - both of them. So, I was a little disappointed in Char’s response this morning.

I looked at Char and said, “Notice anything different?” She glanced at me and replied, “No”.

I asked her to take a closer look and slowly turned around. She said, “No – what’s different?” I wanted to ask again but her tone indicated I shouldn’t push my luck.

“I started using a different shampoo,” I replied. “It clarifies, thickens, and brings out the natural beauty of my hair with noticeable results after just one application.”

Char was still laughing when I noticed the $1.52 shampoo gave my almost bald head a shine like never before.

10 Comments:

Blogger Shady Gardener said...

For $1.52, you could try again! ;-) Just one question, what does clarified hair look like?

8:12 PM  
Blogger Lanny said...

You should be careful of the lighting when you want to exhibit something. Lighting is crucial.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

You mean it doesn't work? Wonder if it's too late to return my bottle... *G*

I like the ones that claim to energize it. I don't want my hair dancing around my head like Medusa's snakes. It's bad enough when static takes hold!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clarification... perhaps I'll shampoo-shop somewhere beside "Dollar Store," from now on! Although, that generic stuff sure lends sparkle and sheen to my ever-increasing crop of grays. /Deb

8:40 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Most folks wouldn't spend that kind of money on their hair. 76 cents per hair is really expensive. You obviously pamper yourself too much.
I've once asked if my hair now looked lustrous. The family still starts laughing when that is brought up.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

I remember, several years ago when TF shaved off his beard, he didn't say a thing and finally said something three days later....No One notice that he was missing his beard and he had been wearing one for over 15 years. Don't feel bad Ralph...

8:28 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

This made me laugh Ralph! I laughed at Cliff's comment too. I think he's right for the amount you spend on 2 hairs!! Heck, just cut them off and be done with it!!!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I'm sure your hair looked splendid.
Char was just swept away by your charms and didn't notice your hair or shiny head until a little later.

9:55 PM  
Blogger nora leona said...

Did you remember to repeat?

8:50 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

yeah, maybe you forgot to repeat. lol. and consider the lighting... take all the advice, repeat and let us know! Yeah, really the per hair price is quite high... it should definitely have some kind of noticeable result!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home