Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sunday Funnies

Dear God,
I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions.
Ruth

Dear God,
I think about you sometimes, even when I'm not praying.
Elliott

Dear God,
My brothers told me about being born, but it doesn't sound right.They are just kidding, aren't they?
Marsha

Dear God,
We read Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday School, we learned you did it. So I bet he stole your idea.
Donna

Dear God,
I do not think anybody could be a better God. Well I just want you to know that I am not just saying this because you are God already.
Charles

Dear God,
Of all the people who worked for you, I like Noah and David the best.
Rob

Dear God,
Who draws the lines around the countries?
Nan

Dear God,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that okay?
Neil

11 Comments:

Blogger Marla said...

These are so cute and funny! You just got to love the things that kids say.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

A nice collection of letters Ralph. Cute.

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precious... and pretty insightful!/Deb

9:33 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

I love it!
My daughter is planning to do a blog with the cute/funny/embarrassing things all the little ones say.
I hope she does it soon.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

:-)

Dear God,
Bless Ralph and Char this week.
Amen.

:-)

7:41 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

The things kids come up with!! Cute!!

I hope you got that one I sent you?

I liked your AccuCast story! We are getting a few flakes tonight...they said an inch or less. I'd say they are probably about right on this one for us!

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a almost related funny story. One of my students, a sophomore, was talking about a dance they are going to have in spring. She said "Its at TBA. Mrs. Gordon, do you know where TBA is?"

7:37 AM  
Blogger Janell said...

So I wonder what Marsha's brothers told her about being born?

7:32 AM  
Blogger Granny Annie said...

My daughter three, my son four when rascal twins Dannie and Donnie, ages five, decided to tell the neighborhood chidren how babies were made. After hearing these facts from my children and having to straighten them out at such young ages, Dannie and Donnie were forbidden from our home and I got chills every time I saw their extremely strange parents.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Kids can be so cute and inquisitive.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Shady Gardener said...

From the mouths of babes. :-) Love the list. Thanks for sharing!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home