Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas

This will be my last post until after Christmas. I will post again early the morning of December 26.

So, first I want to wish everyone who stops by a Merry Christmas.

Secondly, I would like to thank all of you for reading my posts, leaving comments, and giving me the privilege to read your blogs. At this time last year, I had two readers, Cliff and Marty. Both of them helped me throughout the year. Marty helped me discover and learn some of the in’s and out’s of the blogging world. Then there is Cliff. He taught me how to post picture, make links, and introduced us a great photo software program. At times, I am sure he has regretted doing all of these. So, a special thanks to the two of you.

Again, Merry Christmas. I’ll be back on December 26th, with my first poem.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family.
Enjoy all the good food and fun times around your Cliff-topped tree.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

JD, that right there is a sober, mood dampening thought.
But Merry Christmas to both of you and to your families.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Merry, merry Christmas Ralph and Char! I sure hope you have a good one and you both get all you wished for. God Bless.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ralph,
Before you sign off for the year, check out my blog for the latest Christmas decoration. I think you'll like it.

You and the Morrows have provided me with a lot of laughs this year!

Merry Christmas Ralph, Char, & Tiffany!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Thanks for all of the laughter and wonderful company this year, Ralph. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

Merry Christmas Ralph! It has been a fun year discovering the blogging world. Through you I discovered Cliff and his clan. You all have been bright spots in my world. Hope your Christmas brings you much joy!

9:25 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS RALPH!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT ONE!!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, sir.

I've greatly enjoyed your blog and the barbs you exchange with Cliff.

4:29 PM  
Blogger taza said...

Hey Ralph, a very happy Christmas to you and yours. I look forward to reading the poem!
(BTW, i posted Maya Angelou's latest on my blog the other day.)

12:13 PM  
Blogger Astrid said...

The merriest X-mas to you and your close-ones too, Ralph. And your first poem, now that's something to be excited about! I'll just camp out here with my sleeping bag and my tremendous sock of presents!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home