Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sunday Funnies

At church, Joe was in charge of taking up the offering. One Sunday after the service, the priest counted the cash and found it was smaller than anticipated. The priest gave Joe a questioning look and told him that it did not seem enough for the size of the congregation.

Joe said that he did not take any of the offering. The priest again questioned him, and again he said that he did not take any of the offering. Finally, the priest said, "Get into the confessional," which Joe did.

The priest asked him if he took any of the offering. Joe said, "I can´t hear you."

Again the priest asked, "Joe, did you take any of the offering?"

Joe answered, "I can´t hear you."

This time the priest yelled, "JOE, DID YOU TAKE ANY OF THE OFFERING?"

Again Joe answered, "I can’t hear you."

Now the priest was so angry he came out of the confessional and said, "Joe, trade places with me and ask me a question."

So they traded places, and Joe asked, "I heard that you and my wife are having an affair; is that true?"

The priest answered, "By golly, you can’t hear in here."

10 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

What'd you say?
..

10:11 PM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

I can't hear you!!!!!!!

3:39 AM  
Blogger nora leona said...

At least in this joke about priests he's fooling around with a woman!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

That's a good one, Boss.

Hope you have a Happy Father's Day all day. I just got up from my nap. Heavy rains and flooding abounding here in Pancake Flats.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

HUH??!!

:-)

6:42 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Happy Father's Day Ralph!

I gotta agree with what Nora said!!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Janell said...

Hee hee hee - another good one, Boss. :)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Putz said...

i know jim, and lucy and merle, and i like homespun headlines and am a westerner from utah, a cowboy who wears jeans and boots with with horseshit on them, so i am envied by all the ladies here in ephraim and we have bishops instead of priests

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ello mate from England. Everything is good. I'll call when we get back to the states. You can send me an email.

4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GUFFAW!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home