Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back to Blogstock

Yesterday I went off on a little tangent about terms and sayings. SOR (Son of Ralph) read the post then called and started the conversation, “What’s going on Boss?” He should have been calling me that through his teenage years rather than some of the other terms of endearment I’m sure he used.

Let’s get back to having some fun – Blogstock. Another post is up about possible culinary options on the fourth. The fourth is going to be a fun day but the big event at the farm will be the afternoon and evening of the fifth. More about this later.

So please go check out Blogstock.

4 Comments:

Blogger cmil said...

Ralph - Cliff set up a blogspot for me, but I can't get into "Blogstock" to leave the following message for all bloggers coming to "Blogstock". You all will be coming to my place to view THE PARADE. I want you to know you are all very welcome and I look forward to meeting you and visiting with you. Maddie

9:06 PM  
Blogger nora leona said...

'kay Boss.

[I hope you'll still talk to me at Blogstock]

9:19 PM  
Blogger Putz said...

is blogstock an awfully lot like woodstock

8:13 AM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

still can't log into Blogstock 08

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home