Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sunday Funnies

A minister delivered a sermon in ten minutes one Sunday morning, which was about half the usual time. He explained to the congregation, "I regret to inform you that my dog, who is very fond of eating paper, ate the remaining portion of my sermon and I will be unable to deliver it this morning".

After the service, a visitor from another Church shook hands with the preacher and said, "Pastor, if that dog of yours has any pups, I want one to give to my minister".

(Thanks to Maddie)

6 Comments:

Blogger bobbie said...

Excellent!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Ralph!! I'd say he'd have no troulbe getting rid of any pups!! Haha!! Good one!!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

That's real good, Ralph.
A lot of school kids have those kind of dogs.
They also have a dog in the street that they all avoid but in doing so they hit another car or a building or something.
..

9:03 PM  
Blogger Granny Annie said...

That's pretty funny. You know I'm a preacher's kid and now I understand why people were always trying to give us puppies:)

5:20 AM  
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

There you go again. It's a good thing I'm not drinking milk!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

HAHAHA!! good doggie, good doggie.
Pretty funny Ralph!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home