Wednesday, December 01, 2010

My First Sighting

Sipping a cup of coffee looking out the kitchen window I realized we were going to have another spectacular sunrise. I picked up my camera and went out on the deck to take a few pictures. The jet trail added to the unique design of the sunrise.

But it’s winter and it’s cold so after a few quick pictures I headed back to the warmth of the house. I turned around to securing the sliding glass door when I saw it. I had met people who had seen U.F.O.’s (Unidentifiable Flying Objects) but I had never had that experience . . . at least until now.

With my camera still close by I was able to snap a quick picture of my first UFO sighting.
It’s either that or the reflection of the kitchen light in the glass door. You be the judge.

9 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

sorry but I'me goin with the kitchen light.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Oh yeah, spectacular pics.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

It's definitely a ufo, and you are definitely the type to see one! :)

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Lanny said...

Incredible pics! Becareful, I hear abductions are up.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

Looks like a UFO to me. You got no argument out of this lady.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Peruby said...

Huh. That was no jet trail, then....

Very nice sunrise shots.

2:29 AM  
Blogger Granny Annie said...

...or a plate that Char threw at you for opening the door in such cold weather:)

4:01 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Careful Ralph- they're scouting the territory before taking you away to meet their leader. Or perhaps they'd like you to teach them how to play golf? *G*

12:01 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Ralph ~ Did you say that you were born in Area 51? ~ jb///
P.S. I hope all is well with you and Char.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home