Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sunday Funnies

One balmy day in the South Pacific, the Captain of a navy ship sees smoke coming from one of three huts on an uncharted island. Upon arriving at the shore they were met by a shipwreck survivor.

He said, "I'm so glad you're here! I've been alone on this island for more than five years!"

The captain asks, "If you're alone why is there three huts?"

The survivor said, "We'll, I live in one, and go to church in another."

"What about the third hut?" asked the captain.

"That's where I use to go to church."

6 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Good church joke for Sunday,Ralph.
I'm still smiling. :)
..

5:24 PM  
Blogger Granny Annie said...

That would definitely be a needed location. So funny:)

4:22 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

That one isn't funny unless you attend a church regularly and then it becomes hilarious.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I agree with what Cliff said! It is hilarious!!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

Ralph, I sent this on to all of our church-going friends, in-laws and outlaws that we have on our list. This is a really funny one! Thanks.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

LOL! Living alone does funny things to people.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home