Monday, April 04, 2005

Getting Back to Normal

The last couple of weeks have been painful to say the least. The service went well, we put our daughter back on a plane, and Sunday decided to try to get back “to normal” or at least as close as we could. Things were going fine until Monday morning.

At 4:30 in the morning, the alarm went off. Because I have a hard time sleeping, I haven’t heard that alarm in months. So, when it went off, I knew something was wrong. My body also told me something was amiss with 4:30 being that early. All day I have been telling myself we elected these people that thought switching the time twice a year was a great idea.

Judging by some of the names that I assigned them - things might be getting back to normal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gel said...

Stopped in here to see how you're doing.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Astrid said...

Yeah, life can sure be tough at times, but always be strong and kick back, Ralph! Life is what you make of it and it sure can be oh-so-wonderful ... Good luck for you and your family and my thoughts are with you!!! Oh, and why did the alarm go off, did I miss that?

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home