Monday, January 09, 2006

In Defense of Cliff

I posted a larger version of this picture yesterday. Cliff and I have a lot of fun together and at each other’s expense from time to time. But, I need to step up and defend Cliff here. The look on his face has nothing to do with margaritas. That glass in front of him held ice tea.

There were at least twenty people sitting at that table. When that sombrero was placed on his head, ten cameras suddenly appeared. To make matters worse there wasn’t that much room around the table so people were lining up to take pictures. That is a look of shock and dismay.

But, you still have to admit it’s a good picture.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

Hey Ralph, people will stop coming by for a visit if they keep having to look at that unly mug. If you'll think back, I have used your photo a couple of times, but it's been sparingly. I don't want to lose all of my readers.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Relax Cliff. Today is your last day up there. Just wanted to explain why you had the shocked look on your face - it takes a lot to shock you.
Ralph

6:52 AM  
Blogger Gel said...

Ralph, is my memory already going? I could have sworn I saw this photo a few months ago? (I don't have time to read more now, so I guess you reposted things.)
Good shot! :)

9:35 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Yeah I was thinking maybe he looked a bit PIE EYED,, or would you have been in a bakery?

1:31 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I don't mind seeing Cliff's picture again. I think the brown one would look better on him though! Ralph you are a good friend to come to his defense. Cliff you owe Ralph a hug now!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Astrid said...

I think the sombrero looks quite cool on Cliff! I didn't even notice the face.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home