Sunday, August 13, 2006

Gone For Awhile

Yesterday, I took Tiffany, DOR (Daughter of Ralph) out golfing. It was the first time she had ever been on a golf course. Oh, she had been at the driving range but never on the course. We stopped for coffee on the way. I got this napkin. Now, when you’re playing a little par three course – this is not a good napkin to get.

DOR and I had a great time. We did go to the driving range, had a little breakfast, and then played the par three twice. She actually did quite well.

Tomorrow she leaves to finish college. She will be gone for awhile. Starting tomorrow Char and I will be gone for awhile as well. We will be driving to Tekamah to see this Cliff and Marilyn. I will then drive to Chicago with Tiffany. When I get back to Omaha, it will be time to head to Lincoln. Cliff and Marilyn’s youngest son is getting married. Dan, his older brother, has also arranged for some golf.

So, I’ll see you in about a week.

16 Comments:

Blogger 1 plus twins said...

good luck to your daughter and i hope you have a nice visit with cliff and enjoy the wedding!!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

How nice you got to play golf with your daughter!

A visit to Cliff and Marilyn! How fun!! We want pictures, pictures, pictures!!! (Might I add...funny pictures too).

9:45 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Maybe you could both get perms or something??? Teehee. Only kidding! Cliff no doubt will let you help on the farm. Try not to tear anything up Ralph!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Wow, sounds like you've got a great time ahead of you! Enjoy your visits!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

See you tonight buddy.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ralph,
Safe travels. Have a nice time visiting the Morrows!

10:22 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Golf with daughter, life is good.

Have a safe and happy trip!

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought of the napkin when I talked to Kat this morning at about 5:15am.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Have a nice and safe trip. I'm glad you can go on up to Chicago. This way Tiffany won't have to mail her clothes up, you can bring them with you.
Keep your score cards while you are gone so you can tell us the names and places where you golfed.
..

12:29 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

C'mon Jim, I've taught my kids to carefully destroy all scorecards. And NEVER to leave them on the cart when you leave the club.

4:58 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Great picture!
I think it is wonderful that you took her golfing..
Have a wonderful visit.
Take care and be safe..
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

9:28 AM  
Blogger Astrid said...

I have never really played golf myself either, but I do like adventure golf a lot.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ralph, the wedding is over. Aren't you back yet?????

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice moments to share.
I bet you had a great time at the Morrow wedding.
Hope your family is doing well! :)
~GEL

5:33 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Oh Ralph...whereforth art thou???

8:08 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Okay Ralph, Cliff said you were busier than a one armed paper hanger.

Just so you know you are missed though.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home