Sunday, July 30, 2006

Things I Forgot

Char and I have been on vacation this past week. We went to see the wonderful canyon lands of Utah. Yes, it was hot. One day it was 108 degrees. As we were walking around, I missed my air conditioner. That made me think of other things I forgot to do before we left. Here is a partial list:

* To update my blog so you would know I would be gone all week. Sorry.
* To set the timer for the sprinklers.
* To call my daughter and ask her to turn the sprinklers on.
* To cancel my golf lesson.
* To cancel a meeting I had scheduled.
* To send out an e-mail to our agency telling them I would be gone all week.
* To change my voice message so people would know I was gone all week.

Now, here are some things I remembered to do.

* Take some great pictures along with great notes to share with all my blogger friends.
* Have a great time seeing the sites and being with Char.

Over the next couple of weeks, I’ll be posting pictures of our trips. Over the next few days, I hope to be caught up on your blogs.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

Welcome home my friend. Thanks for the update and the call. Good to know you two are okay.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Glad to know that you had such a great time together, and am looking forward to your photos and stories!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

How nice you took a vacation. Seems like you remembered the really important things!! :)

Looking forward to those pictures!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, Ralph. Sounds like you just up and ran away! I've done that before. Hope your vacation was relaxing. Looking forward to see if you mastered the digital camera.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I'm glad you could get a way. And to a nice cool place like Utah.
We all are ready for pictures, I'm glad you didn't forget to take the new camera.
..

11:00 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Welcome home!
Woooooohoooooo a vacation!
I can't wait to see the pictures and hear about it..
What your forgot made me laugh...
Thanks for the update!
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) huge huggles
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

8:09 AM  
Blogger Christa said...

I hope your lawn survived. God knows it's been miserable! And. . .to go to a place like Utah in July.

Ummm. . . next time try fall - you'll miss out on those lovely 108 degree days. :)

Glad you went and I'm glad you're back!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home