Monday, July 03, 2006

Apples

There is an old saying that is applied to kids a lot – the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. We just experienced it for a few days.

Dan, Julie. Madi, and Allison stopped by to visit for a couple of days. Dan and I played some golf, told some stories, played some golf, ate a good dinner or two, played some golf, sat on the porch, and then to top it off played some golf.

Cliff and I have done pretty much the same thing – minus, the golf. I haven’t visited with Cliff since I took up the game.

I think Char and Julie had a good time as well. It was hard to tell since they were never on the golf course. Madi and Allison were fun to have around and DOR (Daughter of Ralph) even did a little babysitting.

We did learn our house is not as “child proof” as it had been in the past. Having Char’s bear collection moved from room to room was a small price to pay for such a good visit.

I learned a great soup recipe from Julie and discovered a ‘secret’ pizza ingredient.

All in all, it was a great visit.

8 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

How wonderful that they came to visit you and your family Ralph! I know you all had a great time.

Who won at golf???

8:43 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

That's quite a brood there, Ralph. It was nice they all could visit.
When does that sign come down from in the kitchen? Can Char see up that high?
..

11:03 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

The visit sounds very nice. I don't see any golf scores posted. We will have to find a way to get that secret ingredient out of you. I love the picture!
*^_^
(=':'=) meow hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one
*

11:49 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

What a great looking family! But however did you tear him away from golf long enough to take the picture? *G*

11:51 PM  
Blogger Gel said...

Glad you all had a terrific visit. They are so photogenic (even with the background of CLiffer's campaign poster :). Nice way to start my morn. Happy 4th to you and yours, Ralph!

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ralph,

Glad y'all had a good visit.

Happy 4th!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

It's always fun to see your interactions with members of the Morrow clan. I sure it was a fun time. Hope you also had a wonderful 4th!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Hey Ralph, I had a visit with those folks this past weekend. Seems to me that they had a wonderful time at your place. Thanks for putting up with even more Morrow's.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home