Sunday, August 12, 2007

See World

Last night, at about 2:30 AM, I was setting at the counter in the basement having a snack thinking about things, when I had this feeling I was being watched. Nothing bad, just being watched.

I though it might be Char so I glanced in the stairwell. It was not her. I slowly looked across the room and that's when I saw a small pair of eyes staring at me from under the sofa. I froze, they froze. I moved to the left, they didn’t move. I moved to the right, they didn’t move.

I got up and looked under the sofa and that is when I saw this. . .
The thing that struck me funny was I was snacking on fish and crackers at the time.



The shark was being protected by this pirate who was slightly out of sight until I looked under the sofa. I think I know who they belong to and will be returning them later this week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mountain Mama said...

LOL! Thats so funny. The last time I had that feeling it was my little pup Matilda, standing in the doorway waiting for me to stop blogging and play with her.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

That would be greatly appreciated.
btw, a little spooky are we??
btw, some of us were sleeping about then.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ralph, you better watch out for the goblins in the basement. You know they lived there BEFORE you had it redone and they might want to reclaim it!

2:30 huh? You were up late! That's about the time the goblins start stirring around. Beware.......

1:28 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

That's hysterical! I froze for a moment when I read the bit about the eyes under the sofa. *G*

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home