Friday, July 13, 2007

Basements, Weddings, Jokes

The basement is done and we have moved stuff back into it. I hope to post some pictures soon.

The wedding plans are progressing (I guess). The wedding is in less than two weeks.

I still have a lot to do to get ready. But I heard this joke and thought I would share it.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Mom was trying to console little Susie, whose cat had recently died.

"You know," Mom said, "it's not your fault that the cat died. Right now he is up in Heaven and God is having a great time with him. "

Susie, still crying, said, "Why would God want a dead cat?"

8 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hahahahaaaaa!! Funny joke Ralph!!!

The wedding!! I'm sure it'll be lovely. Be sure and have the tissues on hand. Char will surely be crying and you too.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Cute joke!
About the dog named tiger, maybe they were hoping for the tiger personality. Like a really brave dog?

10:41 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

great joke i will have to share that with my boys they will love it. can't wait to see pictures of the wedding and hear all about it!!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

good one RC!! See you in a week.

1:18 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Very funny joke.

Can't wait to see pictures of the wedding.

Take care xx

6:05 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

Why would God want a dead cat? That's priceless.

5:24 AM  
Blogger nora leona said...

My cat's name is Felix -- how's that for a cliche cat name? I'll name the next one Fido.

I'm anxiously awaiting father-of-the-bride stories.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I'm ready for wedding pictures too. Weddings are fun even though you do have to give your daughter away.
..

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home