Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Out For Review

Following the over whelming success of the 2005 and 2006 books, the 2007 version of Homespun Headline is hot off the press. It was released in Illinois and is out for review.

SILOR (Son In Law of Ralph) and SOR (Son of Ralph) are captivated by this suspenseful read.


What are the reviewers saying?

“Spellbinding!!”
“Gripping!!”
“Powerful yet emotional.”
“2007 is the best of the trilogy – a must read by anyone's standards.”
“The most helpful yet entertaining book I read in a long, long time.”
“The best book I have read in awhile. I can hardly wait for the next version – and it is only March.”

Okay, I made all those up. If you want to see the trilogy, you can view them here. Enough good things cannot be said about cafepress.com who helped me through some of the trouble spots in the production of all three books. They are a great company.

And to answer the question that is racing through everyone’s mind – yes, they will be available at Blogstock 08.

11 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Wow!! Another book! Of course they are spellbinding and full of fun things to read. I can see from the photos that SILOR and SOR cannot lay them down!

It's great to know they'll be available at Blogstock!!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Is there a limit on how many we can buy?

11:32 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Is there a limit on how many we can buy?

11:33 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

omg i can't wait to get my copies at blogstock!! will you autograph mine too!!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

We'll get to Blogstock early so we won't have to stand in line too long to get one.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

I didn't realize that you had books for sale.... If I can't come to blog fest can I still buy books from you? Do I need to order them on Amazon.com?

I really hope I can come to blogstock, but I have a big summer planned and I may not be able to afford to come. I need to start up a savings envelope for the trip.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

Well how about that. We have a star among us. I think I may have to purchase this book. If it is as funny as your blog, I will enjoy very much.
I hear from Cliff that you are not feeling so good. I hope you feel better soon. Lisa

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Ralph! I had no idea you were a published author, being relatively new to your blog... which by the way, is always entertaining... Deb (I've got to check out that publisher - good tip.)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Congrats on the third of your Homespun Headlines trilogy!!
Well done!!

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oprah really needs to cover this one in her book club .

Another job well done.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Has it really been that long, that it's now a trilogy? Time does fly, and reading your observations is always a good time!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home