Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunday Funnies

An eye doctor, a heart surgeon and an HMO executive die and go to heaven.

God asks the eye doctor why he should be let into heaven, and the doctor explains to God that he helped people save or regain their sight. God says, ''Welcome to heaven, my son.''

God then asks the heart surgeon what he had done in life that should allow him into heaven. ''I saved people from death from heart attacks and heart disease,'' the doctor replies. ''Welcome to heaven, my son,'' God says.

God then turns to the HMO executive. God asked him what he was, and the man replied that he worked for an HMO. ''Welcome to heaven, my son,'' says God, ''but you have to leave in two days.''

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Hi Ralph -- HMO executives like that must own part of the company. I have a DMO for dental insurance, it is all working out pretty good.
I think Cliff sneaked by you on the way to New Mexico. That isn't like him, he must be in a hurry.
Maybe he will be stopping on the way back?
..

11:36 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Thats a good one Ralph!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

I love that joke!

My B-I-L is an HMO exec and we tell it to him ALOT!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

Boy, ain't that the truth?
We had an HMO one year through our employer and what a mess.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home