Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cold

For the last few days, the wind has been whipping up around here. Not only does it keep you awake at night but the wind chill is down right brutal. I’ve walked around most the day muttering to myself, “I won’t be this cold at BLOGSTOCK ’08.” Right now July in Nebraska sounds pretty inviting.

Speaking of inviting. . .if you haven’t received your invite to Blogstock ’08 or are having trouble accessing the site please leave either Cliff or I a comment. We’ll try and help you out.

Make sure you read the post Cliff put up titled, Welcome to the Farm. I really appreciate the fact that he used the words "fertile brain cells" rather than other body parts which are often referred to when these types of idea surfaces. I also appreciate the fact he referred to us as “concept” people rather than just being lazy.

We are going to have some fun in July!

7 Comments:

Blogger 1 plus twins said...

i can't wait, i think i am more excited for my kids though cuz they want to meet the "real" farmers on mommies blog. lol

9:11 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

We ARE the Blogstock hosts of change. So vote for us.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Ha, ha, Cliff!
CHANGE, change, change....
Doesn't everyone running for President know that Bush is not running again??? Change is inevitable.

I'd vote for the Cliff/Ralph ticket as long as I can be the White House food taster.

July in Nebraska sounds good to me. I'll happily sweat right along with all my blog buddies as we eat well and laugh a lot. Fun time ahead...

Oh, and quit bellyaching about the cold and move south!! Or just wait a few years, and according to Gore, you'll have balmy winters by then.
:-)

10:36 AM  
Blogger possum said...

Thanks for putting a comment on my blog, Ralph... it MADE me get back to reading and not just working on this infernal piece of equipment. I usually try to do my blog reading while eating my lunch, but just have been too darned busy this past week catching up with all the stuff I didn't get done when I was so sick, I haven't even had time to sit and eat lunch. Of course, I just spread cream cheese on my cracker with my letter opener, so maybe I'd better stick to paying attention to business, ya think?
Gee, blogstock sounds like fun. Where's Nebraska? Sorry, the devil made me do that... Can you tell I haven't been away from home in so long I have forgotten there is a whole other world out there?

11:33 AM  
Blogger Janell said...

Yes, vote for "Cliff & Ralph." Sounds good to me. Can I be the Secretary of Inferior - I mean Interior?

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think it is cold where you are? After you take the wind chill into account it was -25 when I was going to work for the first few days of this week. It has finally "warmed up" to 25 degrees, but we are expected to get 7 inches of snow tonight.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Gee, I hope DOR has her longhandles on.

Gosh Ralph, I know it's usually cold and snowy during the winter where you live at, so I expect you have lots of warm clothes and are pretty prepared for those cold winds and temps. Spring will be here before you know it!

I'll vote for the Cliff/Ralph team any day!

Blogstock I'm looking forward to!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home