Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sunday Funnies

A truck driver was driving down the highway when he sees a priest hitchhiking on the road.

He stops to pick up the priest, but he has a few misgivings about giving him a ride. Usually when the driver sees a hippie on the road, he hits them -- with a priest in the truck, he'd have to swerve. But the driver decides to pick up the priest.

A little while later, he comes across a hippie hitchhiking. He decides to just swerve and let this one live when, all of a sudden he hears a "BOOM!"

The driver looks over at the priest, who says, "Don't worry -- I got him with the door."

7 Comments:

Blogger Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

Good one Ralph. Really got a laugh from this one. Hope you had a good weekend. Lisa

9:51 AM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

ha ha i love this one, i swear you told it already awhile back. you and cliff must both be suffering from alzhiemers!! lol just kidding just kidding!!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Funny one Ralph! I hope they didn't do this during "Be Kind to a Hippie Week!"

12:09 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hey Ralph, you don't run over us OLD hippies do you? :-)
..

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gel

Enjoyed this.I guess "love beads" are out of the question later in the summer or...I have to give up hitchhiking. :D

1:48 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

You got me on this one. I hadn't heard it before.
This is my favorite kind of story. They pull you one way and then shove you the other. Good one.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Janell said...

Really funny - I'm sending my sister over to see this one - her husband and son are both truckers.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home