Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sunday Funnies

For weeks, a six-year old boy kept telling his Sunday school teacher about the baby brother or sister they were expecting at his house.

One day the boy and his mother were talking about the new baby when the mother asked the boy if he would like to feel the unborn child. The six-year old boy laid his hand on his mother stomach and was obviously impressed, but made no comment.

Furthermore, he stopped telling his teacher about the upcoming event. The Sunday school teacher finally asked, "Tommy, whatever has become of that baby brother or sister you were expecting at home?"

Tommy burst into tears and confessed, "I don’t know but I think Mommy ate it!"

10 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Ha! Not what I expected to hear at the end there Ralph!! Good one!!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

This made me laugh out loud!! When I read things like this it really makes me wonder what how a little child's mind works!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Miki said...

Too cute, Ralph. Too cute.

4:25 AM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Ralph ~ Very cute joke! I hope all is well with you and Char? ~ jb///

9:40 AM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Thats so funny and sweet all rolled into one. lol

10:55 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Yeah, I heard that one before. But, an excellent telling! Sorry I haven't been around. BUSY!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Hmmm...reminds me of last weeks Sunday funnies.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Janell said...

Poor Tommy! I was born on a Sunday and my older brother was so excited he told his SS teacher, "We got a new TV yesterday!"

Okay, so maybe wasn't all that excited about me.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Funny, what kids think!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Another cute one.
Kids are just the best!!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home