Saturday, October 04, 2008

Sunday Funnies

Dear God,
Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works for me and my brother.
Larry

Dear God,
I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool!
Eugene

Dear God,
If you watch me in church on Sunday, I'll show you my new shoes.
Susie

Dear God,
Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?
Norma

Dear God,
Thank you for my baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.
Joyce

8 Comments:

Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Kids are so cute.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ahhhhh......

9:39 PM  
Blogger bobbie said...

Kids are so great! I especially love the one about the sunset.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

I'll show you my new shoes. That right there is a good one.
Thanks for the smile Ralph.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Janell said...

Sweet!

I'll add one from my daughter Emily. My brother died when Emily was about 9 years old (My brother was only 46). After seeing my mom weeping, Emily said, "I guess the tears are the way Grandma washes the sorrow out of her head."

6:30 AM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Cute stuff here Ralph! Like Art Linkletter used to say... "Kids Say The Darnest Things!" ~ jb///

4:32 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Cute ones.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved this! ~ Deb

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home