Saturday, April 04, 2009

Sunday Funnies

A pastor who was badly overworked went to the local medical center and was able to have a clone made. The clone was just like the pastor in every respect--except the clone used extraordinarily foul language.

Finally complaints about the dirty language were too much.The pastor was not sure how to get rid of the clone but decided it should look like a accident. So the pastor lured the clone onto a bridge in the middle of the night and pushed the clone off the bridge.

Unfortunately there was a police officer who happened by at that very moment and arrested the pastor for making an obscene clone fall.

12 Comments:

Blogger Granny Annie said...

My goodness Ralph, aren't you a little ashamed of yourself for that groaner? Okay, I did laugh:)

Thanks for you kind words about Ron on my blog. He is doing very well.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

If only I knew how to spell GROANER!!!!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Janell said...

My husband is going to LOVE this one when I read it to him. He is a grat punster.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I already see the word "groaner" twice in previous comments.
Let me add mine: That was a groaner!!
I need a clone like that that will do my cursing for me.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

I think it's best if I pretend I was never here. :)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

I'm gonna send you to Remedial Funnies if this keeps up.

(I did chuckle a little.)

6:06 PM  
Blogger Lanny said...

I think I may really need to go get coffee before I read anything, because I don't get it and clearly everybody else did.


And now I have spent way too long trying to figure it out to save face. I give up.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

At first I was sorry I was so late in reading about your jaunt to the pistachio places. Now I see it was some sort of blessed (not an obscene clone for sure) intervention.
I have never eaten the pistachio and can't remember seeing one. Sorry, you'll have to bring them from Colorado when you come visit us.
..
(I did smile at the punch line.)
..

8:21 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Oh Ralph! A groaner but I did laugh too!

10:12 PM  
Blogger nora leona said...

Can I be the fifth one to groan?

12:27 PM  
Blogger possum said...

Now that was bad...
I refuse to use the word gr0000an.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

That is definately a groaner....I can't believe I read that all the way to the end....lol.

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home