Saturday, August 08, 2009

Sunday Funnies

A little boy was waiting for his mother to come out of the grocery store. While he waited, he was approached by a man who asked, "Son, can you tell me where the Post Office is?"

The little boy replied, "Sure. Just go straight down this street a couple blocks and turn right."

The man thanked the boy and then said, "I'm the new Pastor in town. I'd like you to come to church on Sunday and I'll show you how to get to Heaven."

The little boy replied, "Aw, come on. You don't even know how to get to the Post Office."

(Thanks to Paul)

4 Comments:

Blogger bobbie said...

I really got a chuckle from this one, Ralph!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Granny Annie said...

That is funny. My brother is a minister and he gives very bad directions. My husband wonders how he is supposed to lead his flock if he can't even tell us how to get to his house!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I might make a good minister, Ralph. For two months we couldn't find the P.O. People would tell us it was just off the Interstate on Dallas Street but we could never find Dallas Street.
..

10:33 PM  
Blogger Lanny said...

Too cute!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home