Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sunday Funnies

Here are a few Sunday Funnies thanks to Char.

Good Samaritan
A Sunday school teacher was telling her class the story of the Good Samaritan. She asked the class, "If you saw a person lying on the roadside, all wounded and bleeding, what would you do?"

A thoughtful little girl broke the silence, "I think I'd throw up."

The Lord is my Shepherd
A Sunday School teacher decided to have her young class memorize one of the most quoted passages in the Bible - Psalm 23. She gave the youngsters a month to learn the chapter.

Little Rick was excited about the task - but he just couldn't remember the Psalm. After much practice, he could barely get past the first line.

On the day that the kids were scheduled to recite Psalm 23 in front of the congregation, Ricky was nervous. When it was his turn, he stepped up to the microphone and said proudly, “The Lord is my Shepherd, and that's all I need to know.”

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul Nichols said...

The last line is the best line.

(Sunday, 6:15 a.m. Snow is 8" deep and still falling. Lots of wind.)

5:17 AM  
Blogger EV said...

I love it!!! That IS all he needs to know. Thanx, Ralph.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

"and that's all I need to know." This is so cute!!!! I can just hear a little one saying that too. Thanks again for bringing me a smile on a rain day here in the Pacific Northwest.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Lanny said...

A resounding Amen went out from the congregation I assume?!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home