Monday, January 14, 2013

Hidden Treasure

Char and I recently had some remodeling done in the kitchen.  Well, actually Char arranged for it all and I tried as to stay out of the way.  Counter tops were replaced, a new sink and facet were installed, aged appliances were replaced, and new window and door coverings installed.  It really is nice and everything works well.


As part of the process everything in the lower cabinets had to be removed.  So we (Char) pulled it all out.  What a great time to discard unused items and rearrange the rest.  We had things under there that hadn’t been used for years, at least by me.  Things were unearthed I didn’t even know we had.

Then a hidden treasure appeared - our youngest granddaughter, Taylor!  Okay, we asked her crawl in there and pose for this picture.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Ralph! I love the new improved kitchen! If mine ever gets redone I want those drop down sinks too. I think that's what they call them. They have more newfangled contraptions than I can keep up with these days! I love that jewel you found in the cabinet...Taylor! She sure is growing!!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

The kitchen looks fabulous as I knew it would Ralph. Taylor is a neat addition as well. Good job.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Peruby said...

OMG! I so want to open my cupboards and find something as cute as Taylor sitting there! What a great day that will be. Sigh.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Nice job, Ralph. It all looks good. I am glad that Taylor likes it too. She probably wants you guys to save her space in there for her now?
..

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home