Wednesday, November 09, 2005

After the Harvest


You might be wondering how farmers unwind after the harvest. I never wondered that - but you might have. I know one in Nebraska who unwinds by honing his skills with Picture It. In fact, he is getting quite good at it. He provided me the photo above. Its Dan Morrow's body with my head. So, I'm not sure which is most fitting - Dan thanks for loaning me your body OR Dan you look good with my head.

The picture goes with a story I posted back in late 2004 called 'The Making of a Legend'. Once you read the post, the picture will make more sense.

Cliff introduced me to Picture It earlier this year. I have to admit all I have done is load it on my computer and even then, I needed my wife's help.

I'm starting to think I should learn the program. If for no other reason than self-defense.
Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

How do you feel with a twenty something body??
I'm guessing Char wants the old one back.
'Picture It" is the program.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ralph,
I loved the Making of a Legend story. If it's any consolation, that's how I feel every time I get on a tractor: What am I gonna break this time? I think our farm first showed a profit the year I went off to college. I feel your pain, brother.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Gel said...

Hehe- glad you're having fun playing, Ralph. I love my computer gadgets, too and have lots to still learn, not on the farm though and Cliff, if you're reading this, my nose is NOT in the air.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ralph, I think you do need to learn the program for self defense purposes!! Then you can put Cliff's head on the wrong end of a horse or something!! Ha! Ha!

ONLY KIDDING CLIFF!!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Looking rather buff there Ralph! And Rachel, I think either end of a horse is the wrong end. lol

5:09 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

You look okay for a "play" farmer.
Cliff didn't match the size of your head with Dan's body very well. Your head looks too big!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Jd, it used to be that a farmer could stay here on the farm and be assured that he wouldn't be criticized. If I'd gone any smaller, he'd have looked like the 'jackalope' on SNL. fastasfastcanbe, you'llnevercatchme.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home