Thursday, November 03, 2005

Obligation


It's fun to post some stories on our blogs. But, I believe it also carries an obligation. When people take the time to read and comment on our stories I believe we have an obligation to answer their questions and at least consider their recommendations.

When I posted the story 'More Pumpkins' there were two requests. One from Aravis and the other from a guy in Nebraska. Both of them wanted to see the picture above. Thanks to Cliff for providing the picture and helping me fulfill my obligation - yeah . . . thanks Cliff.
Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

So what's different?

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the first pumpkin that I ever saw wearing glasses. Must be a new variety.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Dan
I'll admit the pictures are quite similar. But, if you look really close Char seems to be smiling a little more in this one.
Ralph

9:37 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Oh, poor Ralph! You have no body! You're just ......a punkin head!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Thanks Ralph! You're right, she does seem a little cheerier in this photo. *G*

10:24 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Glad I could help buddy.
I'm mad at myself though. I could have shaded your head orange. Man, what was I thinking.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

You were at Mt. Ralphmore. I just checked and you still are there, plus you're here! You do get around Ralph!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Gel said...

I must have been "sleep blogging." I'm sure I saw your lovely wife in the same photo w/out holding a decapitated head. Hmmm. Me thinks you took a suggestion from Cliffers? (I've been rather out of it.) Anyway, LOL!!!)Computer graphics are fun. Sense of humor is terrific here. :)

2:09 AM  
Blogger Astrid said...

Haha .. haven't you always wanted to be a pumpkin?

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home