Monday, October 03, 2005

Another Seasonal Change


Besides the changing leaf color indicating we have gone from summer to fall there is another seasonal change going on. We have passed from baseball to football. Char and I had the opportunity to go to the last home baseball game with some friends this year. It was quite fun. By the third inning, we even figured out who we were playing.

While I'm not a big sports fan, this seasonal change is significant. For me it means going from a hotdog in the stadium enjoying a warm (sometimes hot) Colorado day, to setting on the sofa, blanket pulled up, enjoying a bowl of chili before falling asleep during the football game.

I guess each season has its benefits.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Why do stadium dogs taste so good? I just love them. I'm not into keeping up with the sports scene, but I enjoy a good bowl of chili or a superbowl party. I guess I'm a fan of food.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Okay Ralph, I've got dogs, kraut, ket, must, relish,,,se ya later, I gotta go.

8:54 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Were you trying to write MOM with your mustard? looks yummy.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Astrid said...

Can you eat this without making a mess of yourself? I know, I can't!

1:18 PM  
Blogger taza said...

i thought all that mustard was a bunch of pepperoncini's and thought, uh oh, that's one loaded hoagie. silly huh.

(all this talk of chili and 'dogs makes me remember those sweet nights long ago, when my 'ex' used to hold my head under the covers while he decorated the air with lewd smells and noises....but you'd never do that, would you Ralph? lolol!)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home