Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bloggers Four


At first glance, you might think this is a country band, The Bloggers Four. If it were, we would have Dan on the left. Dan heads up the brass section. Mainly because he owns a collision center and brass is as close to metal as I could get. Next is Marty on lead guitar. He has more musical ability then the rest of us and is directly or indirectly responsibly for getting us to start blogging. Holding the rake is Cliff. He is lead vocalist, inspired by being Chair of the County Board of Supervisors. Then there is me, I’ll take tickets at the concerts since I have no musical ability but have always wanted to be in a band.

You may have heard some of our hit recordings: “A One Match Bon Fire is How the Barn Burnt Down” and “Hot Coals and Hot Dogs”. Certainly, by now you have to be familiar with our platinum recording – “Just Another Day on the Morrow Farm”.

Okay, the truth is this picture was taken at the Morrow farm the day after Thanksgiving. All four of us have blogs so you can imagine how many stories were told and how many ideas for future stories were captured. Check out Dan, Marty, and Cliff’s sites and see what they had to say about this picture.

11 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

Ralph, I always wanted to be a drummer. The fact that I can't keep a steady rythym doesn't matter does it?? Nice work.

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ralph---we needed someone to keep the Morrows in line----Glad it was you!! R

9:29 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Hey Ralph, If you have no musical talent and you hang around with a band, that makes you a groupie. Or the manager!!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Astrid said...

Haha.. this is one creative post! Do some animals also play a role in your band? Like the cock or a cow?

10:59 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I really like your take on the picture.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd pay to hear that band!

Great pic, guys!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Gel said...

You know how much I love music since I title each post on my blog with a song title. I almost goofed around and named a song on CLiff's blog but I stayed on good behavior.

Ralph, I enjoyed this creative twist in your delightful post. I'm in the audience clapping. Ok, I'd also dance, but not on tables!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

What a great photo of your band. Does that make the rest of us your groupies? *G*

12:20 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ralph, I like how you described the picture. The Bloggers Four. I like those hit songs too!

How about the Four Clog-Hopping Bloggers Band? YEEHAWWWWWW!!!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

I thought this was a picture from Hee Haw. lol! I am going to visit the other sites and see what you guys are up to!!

12:05 AM  
Blogger bridgesitter said...

Ahhh, Ralph such a nice post. I might have to keep that picture for myself.

Take care,
bridge

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home