Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Quest

Though I have been ridiculed, I will continue the search without losing hope. My peers have scoffed at me much like a survivor on a remote island looking for a rescue ship. This will not deter me.

I must admit I have lost track of time. I know not the hour or for that matter the day of the week. But from the notches on the club I can assume it is the seventh week. I am hoping it is early in the week. All is not lost – hope still prevails.

I will leave shortly with my three wood in search of a golf course free of snow.

8 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Had you flown here even a week ago, you could have found any number of snow-free golf courses! *G*

Who knew I had such a cruel streak?

10:57 PM  
Blogger EV said...

It's 66 here today and 78 tomorrow. I'm just sayin'. ;0)

7:53 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Paint your golf balls a bright neon type color and go snow golfin'!
I hope you find a nice warm place in the sun and enjoy your game!
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

9:39 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Be sure to wash your balls before you go... That way they'll be easier to see on the brown grass.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

LOL at Cliff's remark!

Spring is officially less than a month away. Chin up Ralph!! You'll be out there in the green grass before you know it, perfecting your game!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

DOR might want to check out this place http://www.weddingbellesltd.com/

8:19 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

come to az and you can golf year round!!

not touching cliff's comment!!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Miki said...

Good luck on that quest Ralph...It may be a long time until you return home, especially if you are making the trek on foot or horseback! It could turn out like the crusades of the middle ages. Which king is paying your way!? Have you been knighted?

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home