Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Holiday Confusion

There are times when things just run together. Usually at the end of one of those days, I am confused and dazed versus the more conventional dazed and confused. But I don’t have trouble with Holidays.
Saturday night DOR (Daughter of Ralph) and future SILOR (Son in Law of Ralph) along with Char decided to dye Easter Eggs for the egg hunt the next morning. My job was to stuff several dozen plastic Easter Eggs with candy.
DOR and SILOR were starting to dye Easter Eggs when Char showed up.
I just assumed she got the Holiday mixed up with . . . oh, say, Halloween.
Then to make it even worse, DOR got a little jealous when Char tried to apologize to SILOR.

7 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Love Char's look. It's kind of how I feel after hours of homework! *G*

11:55 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

You've got a nice blog here. I don't know you people but I'm a farmer from Nebraska and just stopped in to say Hi.

5:40 AM  
Blogger nora leona said...

I think Char looks a little dazed and confused also.
And SILOR did not run for the hills...that is a good sign!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Char does look a little wild there Ralph!! If I didn't know better I might think your family was a little "strange!"

I hope you got those eggs stuffed well. It was too cold to hunt here on Easter. Thankfully it has warmed up.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Jerry in Texas said...

Is Char sporting a new hair-do? Something seems different.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

LOL! Thats pretty funny! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

I love Char's Easter look!
That sure looks like fun!
Huggles and Love from our home to yours,
Raggedy

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home