Saturday, May 26, 2007

I Take NO Responsibility. . .

. . . .for this post. But since I take no responsibility, likewise I can take no credit. It was sent to me by Dan. I guess he was getting a little tired of Tater Tots. It came with an e-mail that read in part, “Sounds like you’re too busy to put up a new blog. So I've written one for you. Here it is. Just some cut and paste and you're done.”
I've been really busy lately, but I thought I should post something. I have been busy making all the major decisions that must be made for an upcoming chaotic summer, and doing a lot of household chores, such as watering the plants.

What I would rather be doing is golfing, and that reminds me of last summer in Longmont.


I played golf with a few good friends. Note the position of the 4 tee shots, at least we are consistent.



The highlight of the day, other than when I got home to see Char, was when I shot a birdie on hole 18.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Not one of your best posts, but amusing none the less.

10:43 AM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

too cute photos!! i think everyone has been a little busy to post lately!!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hi Ralph -- We're back, as you can see, early too. But I'm not in as good shape as when we left. Check my blog for that.
I have a first cousin, Charles, aka Bud, living in Longmont. He has been there since the late forties. I don't think he plays golf but he sure does hunt and fish a lot. You might know him?
..

12:10 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

I'm starting to understand the reason for that petition your neighbors passed around.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ralph!!! And right out in the daylight in front of God and everybody!! I used to work for a urologist and he would say that you have a good stream there!

You could fix Dan up too, since he doesn't post very often! You know, payback and all!! :)

You mean when you hit a birdie, you really do hit a birdie?? I hope all birds stay clear of you in the future!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Hey Hey Hey......I waksnt here for that tater tot thing....lol
You were not in a tradtional nodak norweigioan home...wiff lutefisk, and ermmm...leftse...and ohhh nm...
I live in ND and never had tatr tot hotdishes haha....
poor birdy
did you miss me?
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

12:00 AM  
Blogger EV said...

Looks like you're a little hard on Mother Nature, Ralph. Did the flowers die; know the "birdie" did? Have you noticed all that crashing behind you?

1:04 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

So thats how you water plants in your neck of the woods. We use a hose here. LOL

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home