Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Break Time

While there are still a couple of theme in the journey across four states, I thought now would be a good time to take a break.

A new blogger has arrived on the scene. It’s “Believe, Live Well, Laugh Often, & Love Much”. While there is only one post to date, this lady has the making of a great, and enjoyable, blogger. I’m sure she will be posting some good stuff.

So, please stop by and welcome Believe, Live Well, Laugh Often, & Love Much to the world of blogging.

Who knows, she might even attend Blogstock ’08.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I went.
I saw.
I commented.
I'll go back again.
Thanks Ralph.
Bye.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Ralph !
Need all the help I can get ...LOL

4:42 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks, Ralph, I did likewise. Thank you.

I couldn't tell that here name was Sorso, she left something very long as the blog signer.
So I shortened it to 'LMLO&LM.'

Maybe she will change it to Sorso.
..

12:42 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

I went over, I left a comment, I will stop back over there again.
I have missed you!
My health has improved.
We had a tornado hit us last Sunday.
We just got our power restored yesterday. I will try to catch up on all the posts I missed here over the past few months when I get a chance.
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

12:54 AM  
Blogger nora leona said...

Thanks Ralph, She seems like she will be a barrel of monkeys!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home