Monday, September 03, 2007

The Clothes Make the Man

I have always liked this type of shirts, but never wore them – at least until yesterday. The kids hate them. Yesterday is when I decided to come out of the closet (the shirt that is) and be me. I really like this shirt, Char bought it.

I wore it again this morning playing golf. It didn’t help my game, but it didn’t hurt it either. I did notice that I swore less. It might have been because of the shirt or the fact we were playing with a priest and a nun. Okay, that’s not true.

It’s kind of my Ralph gone wild theme.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're living on the edge, Ralph.

7:59 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

you go ralph!! you be careful in your wild gear, someone may video you and place it on the net and then there will be a scandal in your town!! lol

9:28 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hi Ralph, that is a nice tree shirt. Just special for the tree man.
I would wear it outside and not tuck it in. Like a Mexican or Hawaii shirt. That makes a person look more liesurely.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Nora said...

Wow, you are going nuts!
We'll know that you've gone over the edge when you wear one with color.

5:00 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Just when you think you know someone...

5:47 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I like it Ralph!! It looks great!! I use to buy these types of shirts for my hubby! Char has good taste.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an ugly shirt, but if you like it I guess its fine.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm I find it funny that the kid's don't like these shirt's. Maybe it's just DOR that does not like them ! SOR has two or three of these shirts !

Looking good !

I like this look better then the basic white ! ...LOL

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOR--you are too conservative!
SORSO--basic white what???

8:55 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Looking pretty sharp there, Ralph! WOR knew what she was doing when she picked it out. You should listen to her more often, eh? *G*

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home