Thursday, September 20, 2007

SORSO

A few days ago, I called SORSO (Son of Ralph’s Significant Other). She didn’t sound like her usual chipper self. So, I asked if everything was all right. She told me she was starting to get a cold.

I know there’s a lot of that going around lately, but I wanted to make sure that’s all it was. “So, everything else is okay?” I asked pushing the issue a little.

“Well. . .” she started before a long pause,”. . . I do live with your son.” Then there was the laughter I wanted to hear.

I’ll add her to my prayer list

8 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Your family often reminds me of mine. May your prayers see her through! *G*

10:47 PM  
Blogger nora leona said...

Sounds like she fits right in to the family!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Yep, that's the girl we know a love.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

May the Good Lord answer your prayers and give this young lass strength to deal with all the hitoniousness in her life.
Amen & Amen.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

btw a = and

7:25 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I'm sure just talking to you perked her right up!!

8:31 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

she sounds like she fits right in with the rest of you. good for her!!

happy early birthday, hope you have a great one!

ps:i want to hear all about he butt rub cliff gave you. lol

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will need more the just one prayer.... This is SOR we are talking about people!
I would also like to hear more about the butt rub Cliff gave you.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home