Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sunday Funnies

Three clergymen were sitting in a boat, fishing.

"I'm thirsty," said the first. "I'm gonna go get myself a Coke." So he got out of the boat, walked across the water, and came back with his Coke.

"That looks good," said the second and got out of the boat. He walked across the water, got his Coke, and came back.

"You're right," said the third. "I think I'll get one too." He steps out of the boat and sinks like a rock. He swims back, gets back into the boat, looks up, and says, ''God, let me walk across the water.'' Getting out of the boat he once again sinks in the water.

"Hey," said the first clergyman to the second, "should we tell him where the rocks are?"

9 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Congratulation, Ralph, on your trilogy! Will there be a reading room next to the coffee shop like Starbucks and Barnes and Nobles?
That is my favorite thing to do while Mrs. Jim shops, read for free (no coffee purchase required).

Oh yes, I hear you are Cliffing all over the place due to a little bug. Stay warm, drink plenty of liquids, and when it won't make you Cliff, have some chicken soup.
My potato soup is good for Cliffing people also.

Get well fast!
..

9:44 PM  
Blogger Jerry in Texas said...

Ralph,
Hear that you're Cliffing all over the place. Hope you get to feeling better real soon, Buddy!

4:41 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Pastors can have a real mean streak some times.
I hope you are feeling better. Cliff's post made it sound like you were contaminating everything around you. Is Char wearing a mask and spraying everything you touch with Lysol?

:-)

Happy Sunday!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

I believe that was the first joke I ever heard. It's still a cute one.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Janell said...

Great joke, Ralph! How do you know so many funny jokes that have no reference to sex nd no profanity i them?

I'm looking forward to my chance to pick up the Homespun Headlines trilogy.

And yes, drink lots of water and get some rest.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Great joke Ralph!!

I do hope you are feeling better. I stuck up for you on Cliff's blog! I hope he sent you some chicken soup to make amends!

4:37 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Me thinks some things get blown out of proportion.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

That joke is a groaner!!! Hope you are feeling better.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chuckle, Ralph! Hope, by now, you're feeling better and indulging in homemade chicken soup. Thanks to chicken soup, my mom's just getting over a hideous 3-week cold/flu. Come to think of it, maybe I should have put in more chicken!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home