Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sunday Funnies

A lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates. To his dismay, there were thousands of people ahead of him in line. However, St. Peter walked up to the lawyer and greeted him warmly.

Then St. Peter and one of his assistants took the lawyer by the hands and guided him up to the front of the line and into a comfortable chair.

The lawyer said, "I certainly don't mind all the attention, but what makes me so special?"

St. Peter replied, "Well, I've added up all the hours for which you billed your clients, and by my calculation you must be 193 years old!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Granny Annie said...

I was a member of a civic organization and at one meeting the club president insisted that we ban all "lawyer" jokes because they were offensive. The ONLY jokes told after that were lawyer jokes:-)

Good one Ralph.

8:22 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Ralph- If you only knew how TRUE this is! I hope all is well with you and Char! ~ jb///

10:01 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Now, now, Ralph. Besides all that he will get one of the bigger houses up there because he is special, there just aren't many lawyers coming up.
..

11:10 PM  
Blogger bobbie said...

This is so true, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Good one!

7:14 AM  
Blogger possum said...

Finally I have a chance to get caught up with my favorite blogs! Sorry I could not get to Blogstock - looks like you all had a wonderful time! How great for you all!
Love your jokes! Sometimes I just have to copy them and send them on...

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home