Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sunday Funnies

(Here are couple of Sunday Funnies – thanks to Paul)

A little boy was in a relative’s wedding. As he was coming down the aisle, he would take two steps, stop, and turn to the crowd. While facing the crowd, he would put his hands up like claws and roar.

So it went, step, step, ROAR, step, step, ROAR, all the way down the aisle. By the time he reached the pulpit the crowd was near tears from laugher.

When asked what he was doing, the child sniffed and said, “I was being the Ring Bear.”

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

One Sunday morning a young child was acting up during the morning worship service. The parents were doing their best to maintain some sense of order in the pew but were losing the battle. Finally, the father picked the little fellow up and walked sternly up the aisle on his way out.

Just before reaching the foyer, the little one called out loudly to the congregation, “Pray for me! Pray for me!”

5 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

RALPH, these are good ones.
Did you notice we're the only ones with no lives posting stuff on Saturdays and Sundays?

7:45 AM  
Blogger bobbie said...

The "ring bear" truly had me laughing out loud!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

Hi Ralph! It's always nice to start my Sunday with a good chuckle. Thanks.

I respectfully disagree with Cliff. The ones with no lives are those of us (me) reading the posts of those with lives (you, Cliff, Bobbie, Rachel, etc...) :o) Lisa

10:56 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

To Cliff's comment: "Hey, I resemble that remark!!!"

Both cute Ralph!! I could just see the ring bear thing!!!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Lanny said...

I think everyone should have a ring bear at their wedding!

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home