Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Accessories

On Easter Char and I exchange small gifts. She usually gets an Easter lily, a small box of candy, a Cadbury egg, and a card. I get a peanut butter egg and a box of Peeps. Most people are familiar with Peeps but if you're not they are shaped like baby chickens or rabbits and are marshmallows covered with a sugar coating. The original high energy food.

True to form, this Easter Char got me a box of Peeps. But then to my surprise – she decided to accessorize. She also got me a set of Peep protectors! The ultimate in Easter accessories.

As you can see the Peeps fit perfectly into these containers. Snap the top cover on they are good to go.

In a hurry and no time for breakfast? Slip a Peep into your pocket. Don't worry about the Peep being crushed or dried out when you're ready for a snack.

Going to be on the road traveling? Two fully protected Peeps fit securely in the cup holder of most vehicles.

Get your Peep protectors now and remember to stock up on Peeps – they won’t be around much longer.

12 Comments:

Blogger Cheyenne said...

What a nifty idea.
I was never big on Peeps, too much sugar.
Peeps originated in Bethlehem PA at JustBorn Candy. Not too far from where I live.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Peruby said...

You can have ALL the peeps. But, I will take some peanut butter eggs.

Very nifty holders. Did they have the chick-shaped holders, too?

4:00 AM  
Blogger Granny Annie said...

What,no chick shaped holders? DISCRIMINATION!!!!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Live Well, Laugh Often and Love Much said...

I just keep thinking, if I were to see a guy standing in front of me in a line somewhere with a peep sticking out of his back pocket...

That guy would be you!

Great Post !

7:31 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

How cool is that?! I'm not too big on Peeps but I can eat them. I don't think they'd last long enough around me to make it into a holder!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Do they sell 'peep protectors' at the drug counter or are they in the personal hygiene section?

I think I may have outlived my need for a protector.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

btw. I've seen the peeps but never tasted one.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ralph, are you running out of things to do already? Tom

7:21 AM  
Blogger EV said...

You two are hilarious! This is way too funny; peep protectors.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Lanny said...

You know at first I was skeptical as to why a "food" with the life span equal to five twinkies needed protection but then the whole car console thing. Ahh yes. That would definitely be a plus, no matter how good the lid on the coffee is it always manages to splash just enough to dampen the companion food. And peeps' only natural enemy is moisture. Very good find.

8:54 AM  
Blogger nora leona said...

I'd fill the peeps protector with m&ms.

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious :)

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home