Monday, February 07, 2005

Question of the Day

It was an exceptional day in February. With blue sky and warm weather, it was the perfect day to wash the car. By doing so, I was also hoping to remove not only the dirt but also the memories of last week’s snowstorm. Heading home, I stopped at the store and found a space in the crowded parking lot. That’s when the question came up. How did the three geese flying overhead know that my car had just been washed?

Fortunately, I was on the sidewalk – clear of the drop zone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

Perhaps my neighbors geese? 3's the right number. Nah, couldn't be. By the time they flew that far they'd be (sorry about this) out of poop.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Christa said...

How true this is. It's either birds, or snowstorms - you may have invited both to our town with your rash behavior.

:-)
Christa

6:37 AM  
Blogger Gel said...

LOL! You have a gr8 sense of humor.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home