Friday, January 21, 2005

A Food ? Review

I had stopped at the gas station for a cup of coffee. Walking through the “snack bar”, it caught my eye - the nacho machine. There it sat in all its pride and glory taking up half the counter. It had chips in a plastic dish just waiting to be topped with plastic cheese. There were also jalapenos, I don’t think they were plastic but they had certainly seen better days. However, the most intriguing part was the sign that read, ‘Place nachos on tray and push here to top with our delicious, great tasting, chili.’

I bought my coffee and for the next few miles pondered the question, what kind of ‘delicious, great tasting, chili’ is squirted from a quarter inch plastic tube? I will never know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

Nor will I. It's like the man said Ralph, "All you really get out of life is what you eat".

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home