Saturday, February 12, 2005

Thanks Marty

I just read Marty Morrow’s blog (see link) and was shocked and sadden, until I read it again. I had the privilege of meeting Marty and his family. His Uncle Cliff tried to explain to me what his business, Quovix, was - but I think we ended up talking about Dutch Oven cooking.

I am still sad about Quovix. But, Marty has taught us or at least reinforced some lessons. Marty demonstrates the American Spirit. He had a dream and he pursued it. Marty’s statements, “I have no regrets” and “I’d do it again”, says it all. I have a feeling he has more and even bigger dreams than Quovix. He is also a high - class guy, it’s in his statements, “amazing privilege”, “obligations will be paid”, and meeting “fantastic people”. That and the fact he is spending time helping others. Then through all his posts, he has shown what is truly important God, family, and friends.

Thanks Marty and best wishes. I have a feeling your future will be bright.

2 Comments:

Blogger bridgesitter said...

Hi Ralph, I felt the same way when reading Marty's blog. It's good to see you writing again. 8-)

8:59 AM  
Blogger bridgesitter said...

Raaaaalllllllphhhhhh? do you realize you haven't posted since saturday? where are you? I'm just kidding you know, but you are on my rounds, just checking on you. Med's anyone?

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home