Monday, March 27, 2006

My Hat

This is my hat. This is where I hang my hat. That is important. It’s important right now because that is the only thing I can find in my house. It seems like this morning an army of people (okay, four people) barged in the front door (okay, they probably knocked politely) to announce they were going to paint the entire inside of the house (okay, Char told me they were coming).

I can’t find anything. But the good news is they will be done in a few days and Char assures me I will love it. She also told me I was getting tired of the old colors – man, I'm glad we got that settled.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Tell my in-laws to drive safe when they're done painting.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if it all looks different and you can't find anything....if your hat is hanging on the wall, you know you're at home.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

This is a dream come true. I think this is great. At my house, those color samples would have been the first step, next , cans of paint and rollers.....

10:42 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Dan - I'll call you.
Jerry - yeah, th coffee pot would help but I'll settle for the hat.
Cliff - yeah, I know. Actually this little paint job would have taken us about two weeks to do. A couple of days is a blessing.

4:54 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

You reminded me of my husband and all of the work we're having done to our house lately. Thanks for this post; I can now inform him that he's happy I'm taking care of all of the home improvements. *G*

7:42 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Isn't it nice that Char knows what you want before you even ask!

Once the mess is cleaned up I'm sure you'll both love it.

4:33 PM  
Blogger mckay said...

do ya think they'll paint around your hat or over it?

you'll have to share the colors your wifey picked :)

9:28 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

The more you talk about Char, the more her intelligence comes to light. Just keep listening to her, and everything will be okay.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home