Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Seasonal Food

Have you ever wondered what food best describes your life? I haven't.

But I might have come across a food that describes the Holiday Season. A few days ago, it just appeared.

I had the "opportunity" to go to a mall. I could not believe all the unhappy people. It started in the parking lot with people handing out one-finger salutes like they were candy canes. Then it moved inside with people pushing and complaining about the lack of customer support. The highlight had to be the "instant" credit card line. People were upset they had to fill out an application to get a credit card. It was actually pretty depressing.

I thought it might have just been me. But today I read, 'Randon Seasonal Happenings and Thoughts' posted by Miki where she talked about "people getting ruder by the moment".

So what is the new food group for the Holidays?

5 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Hm, this could describe people year 'round, but I'll concede that it's at its worst this time of year.

I'm avoiding the mall this time. I'll stick with small shops, online or nothing. *G*

11:14 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

i have encountered many many horrible rude and mean people the last two weeks. it is terrible. i even had one woman swearing at me. people need to remember what this season is really all about!!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Miki said...

Hey Ralph, thanks for stopping by and for the plug! I posted the recipie for the cooikies on my blog, so if you are in a baking mood?! There you go! Don't worry about others, they are the ones who loose out when they let their moods and attitudes get the best of them, just laugh and say, "Merry Christmas," with a smile on your face.

4:14 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

"Everybody's Nuts." hehe Ralph! Very cute. Not everyone is a nut!! I mean all us bloggers are all so sweet and kind, right??

I'll have to go to our mall and see if I can find any rude people. There's probably some there! But I think most of them will be kind. Sounds like a different story in the town you were in shopping! Geesh!!

5:19 PM  
Blogger EV said...

Quod erat demonstrandum, avoid the mall. ;)

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home