Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sunday Funnies

Little Nancy was in the garden standing over a hole she had dug. Her hands were clasped and her head was bowed as she said a prayer.

Interested in what the little girl was doing the neighbor politely asked, "What are you up to there, Nancy?"

"My goldfish died," replied Nancy tearfully, without looking up, "and I've just buried him."

The neighbor was concerned, "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?"

Nancy patted down the last heap of earth and then replied, "That's because he's inside your stupid cat."

8 Comments:

Blogger Lanny said...

That was very funny!

Thanks

7:36 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Little Nancy had a nasty temper I think. This is really funny. Thanks for sharing.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Okay Ralph, I am calling PETA right now!!! Haha!!

I give credit to the cat for being able to fish out a goldfish! Mountain Mama is right. Little Nancy had a nasty temper!! Cute joke Ralph!!

I knew this was going to be about a dead cat with your hints!

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Aesop!
Aesop who?
Aesop I saw a puddy cat!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Now I know what to do about my missing mouse out in the shed.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Granny Annie said...

Wish I could bury a chicken with a fox and/or coyote around it. Just call me Little Nancy:)

6:10 AM  
Blogger Marla said...

Very funny! Thanks for my sunday laugh!

6:36 AM  
Blogger bobbie said...

Thanks for the laugh, Ralph. And thanks to Rachel, too. I'd forgotten that one.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Janell said...

Funny!

Nancy is a vindictive little thing, isn't she?

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home